Are you an applications developer and highly passionate about creating unique and compelling experiences on consumer devices? Do you enjoy working with others and mentoring team members?
Then you belong with us!
CEVA is looking for you to join our growing Sensor Fusion (SF) team.
Here in CEVA we are developing state of the art sensor fusion software used in a variety of consumer products such as Smart TV’s, robotic vacuum cleaners, audio headsets, AR and VR glasses, and PC’s.
The Sensor Fusion (SF) team is responsible for CEVA’s core sensor processing software which is used in a broad portfolio of CEVA products and is the result of over 15 years of experience developing sensor-based technology, systems and products.
As an Application Team leader you will be responsible for:
- Software development and management of a small team
- Creating compelling applications that make use of sensor data in areas such as augmented reality, virtual reality, object tracking, computer vision, 3D audio, and robotics
- Should have programming expertise in Android (Java, Kotlin) and/or C++
- Be able to develop both 2D and 3D user interfaces
- Looking for someone with 8-15 years of experience and at least several years of management experience