If you are excited with working on latest technology and innovations available on the market in a dynamic and exciting environment in the world of AI and Computer Vision?
Do you want take part of very experienced team with recognized experts, while working closely together to deliver world-class results to our customers?
Then this is the right job for you!
The role is a SW Engineer position that includes Android computer vision framework development, Full Stack with focus on HAL and Kernel.
The role requires an understanding of the fundamentals of computer vision and AI with proven experience of working with open source frameworks Stack from Kernel, HAL-layer and all the way up to app layer.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and debug computer vision and AI related APIs and Plugins
- Develop, review, port, test, and debug Linux device drivers and Android HAL implementations
- Contribute to the ecosystem development of CEVA Stack for AI and computer vision
- Bring-up new hardware device(s) to run Android OS, working with SoC vendors and other partners
- Work effectively across a variety of engineering teams and SoC partners to resolve issues. Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Improve the quality, functionality and security of the platform and devices
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant technical field
- 3+ years of computer vision framework development.
- Development experience within embedded systems/firmware design
- Experience coding in C/C++
- Experience with Linux kernel and device driver development
- Experience in dealing with complex systems and codebases (HALs, sub-systems, etc)
- Experience bringing up Android devices, Android system software and Android HALs