Want to take part in a cutting edge technology in the field of Artificial Intelligence?
Want to reach your highest level of self-achievement?
You have come to the right place!
Software Deployment and Infrastructures is a unique department in CEVA.
We execute and debug Computer Vision based applications, in the field of Artificial Intelligence including Machine Learning, Neural Networks.
We design and develop automation infrastructures in various fields of expertise, C#, python, JAVA, Perl.
We deploy CEVA unique software packages for a numerous algorithms solutions in AI, Sound, Wireless, IOT and more…
In this role, you will be actively hands-on & responsible for a team that:
- Execute, debug & officially release Computer Vision based applications.
- Work with complex integrated environments of HW and Software.
- In charge of automation dedicated infrastructures.
- B.Sc / M.Sc in Computer Science / Software Engineering / Computer Engineering from an acknowledged University / College.
- 2+ years of managerial experience.
- 2 years’ experience in developing in C
- Knowledge and experience with C embedded SW development – Advantage
- Team player with good communication abilities
- Understanding of complex software & hardware systems and ability to dive fast into existing code
- Experience in Python scripting – Advantage