CEVA is looking for you to join its leading AI architecture team!
Are you an experienced hardware architect with knowledge of advanced memory systems and have a clear understanding of the full design flow from research to product?
If you are strive to be a leader, highly passionate to bring new ideas and helps drive solutions in Automotive, computer vision and sound,YOU BELONG WITH US!
Then apply to join CEVA’s AI architecture team and be a key contributor in defining CEVA’s next generation AI Accelerator!
As part of the AI architecture team, you will drive the definition of all of CEVA’s AI products, researching new ideas, defining them and then driving the implementation phase with the VLSI and Software teams.
In this opportunity, you will:
- Define deep NN accelerator memory subsystem
- Define deep NN accelerator external interfaces including interfaces to external CPUs, DSPs and memories
- Define the requirements of a NoC (Network On Chip) of connecting multiple accelerators and multiple processors
- B.Sc in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field with 6+ years of relevant experience – MUST
- Master degree B.Sc in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field – Advantage
- +3 years of experience with System architecture including developing memory solutions or SoC architecture – MUST
- VLSI frontend Design or Backend design – Advantage
- C / C++/ Python knowledge – MUST
- Knowledge in AI software & algorithms- Advantage
- Ability to work productively on multiple tasks with cross-organization departments
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English