CEVA is looking for a highly motivated and talented Accounting Assistant to join our growing accounting department.
In this role you will:
- Create and update budget and forecast reports (on a consolidated level).
- Calculate variances from the budget/forecast and report significant issues to management – “budget control”.
- Review and analyze quarterly royalty reports, and assist the finance and sales teams in preparing royalty audits & planning.
- Prepare and submit to management different monthly and quarterly reports, such as revenues (US GAAP), debtors, commission, payroll.
- Assist in preparation of the corporate quarterly and yearly annual reports.
- Assist in preparation of quarterly board presentation and press releases.
- Comply with SOX requirements
- TM1 and automated financial systems deployment and improvements.
- All IIA (Israeli Innovation Authority) activities- new plans, quarterly reports, Yearly reports, collections, forecast, yearly audit
The best match...
- Certified accountant, from one of the big-4 accounting firms.
- Experience of office-based computer systems and software (deep understanding and experience with Excel is a must)
- Ability to customize and implement updated processes in an information system.
- Knowledge of preparing financial statements
- Revenue recognition per US GAAP- Advantage
- Knowledge of low-level accountancy and basic skills in bookkeeping – Advantage
- Ability to closely collaborate with different teams and stakeholders such as sales, R&D, legal suppliers and customers
- Strong attention to details and excellent problem solving skills.
Apply for the Job