Sound Technologies is a unique group in CEVA. We research and develop cutting edge proprietary algorithms for sound processing, sound sensing, and speech recognition.
As part of the Sound Technologies group, you will take part in envisioning and creating our innovative and unique offerings.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Deep Learning Algorithm research and development for various sound and voice related applications
- Deep Learning Software development for various sound and voice related applications
- Generate a variety of reports as requested by HR, Finance, and other business units.
- M.Sc. / PhD Candidate / PhD in Computer Science or Engineering at an acknowledged University (Technion, Tel-Aviv, Beer-Sheva, Hebrew)
- 1-3 years of experience in deep learning algorithm research and development
- Strong knowledge in python
- PhD / PhD Candidate may be considered without prior experience
- Good communication and organization skills
- Experience in speech recognition algorithm development
- Proficiency in PyTorch, Tensorflow
- Familiarity with c\c++ programming languages
- Familiarity with Linux
CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org