Join the CEVA team at MWC 2019 to learn how we help our customers create AI-driven, always-connected devices.
We will showcase our complete portfolio of intelligent sensing and wireless connectivity IP platforms, addressing:
- 5G User Equipment - PentaG platform for eMBB, FWA and Automotive applications
- 5G gNB - CEVA-XC Multi-gigabit SDR processors for 5G base stations and wireless infrastructure
- Cellular IoT - Dragonfly-NB2 platform for complete eNB-IoT and GNSS solution
- Deep learning at the Edge - NeuPro AI processor family and CDNN neural network compiler for a wide range of deep learning-based applications
- Computer vision and imaging – CEVA-XM6 for enhanced camera-enabled applications in smartphones, surveillance, drones and automotive
- Voice user interface – ClearVox noise reduction and WhisPro speech recognition, optimized for CEVA’s low-power DSPs for voice controlled devices
- Wireless audio – RivieraWaves Bluetooth 5.1 Dual Mode for true wireless stereo earbuds and Software ANC solution for noise free headsets
- Short Range IoT connectivity – RivieraWaves Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) and Bluetooth 5.1 complete platform solutions
In addition, you will have the opportunity to interact with demos and the latest devices deploying these technologies in the market today.
Visit us at Hall 7, stand 7A71.
Demo and meeting appointments are filling up fast. Contact us now and a member of our team will be in touch with you to schedule your meeting.
We hope to see you there!
The CEVA team