Join the CEVA team at CES 2023 (January 5-8) in Las Vegas to learn how our intelligent sensing and wireless connectivity IPs, along with our co-creation design services, helps to accelerate your next-generation smart edge chip design.
Visit us at the Westgate suite #2937. Access to our meeting suite is by invitation.
Contact us now and a member of our team will be in touch with you to schedule your meeting.
- Multi-standard IoT connectivity - with Auracast broadcast audio, Bluetooth 5.3, Wi-Fi 6 and UWB
- 5G and cellular IoT connectivity - solutions for Open RAN, small-cells, massive IoT, and NB-IoT
- AI and computer vision – powering camera-enabled applications in automotive, robotics, surveillance, and smartphones, capable of delivering more than 1200 TOPS of AI processing
- AI and sound processing – Amazon certified voice user interfaces and clear conversations powered by neural networks for TWS earbuds, wearables, speakers, conferencing devices and the smart home
- Wireless audio – featuring a fully integrated Bluetooth Audio solution and a complete 3D audio reference design, with a CEVA audio DSP, audio/voice algorithms and head tracking for an immersive experience
- Sensor fusion technologies – motion control for robotics, XR, handheld controllers, and smart TVs, and human presence detection for PCs and smart displays
You will have the opportunity to interact first-hand with these and many more immersive demos and devices deploying CEVA technology.
We are excited for the opportunity to meet face to face and hope to see you there!