Join the CEVA team at CES 2020 (January 7-10) to learn how smart sensing and wireless connectivity are revolutionizing next generation intelligent devices.
We will showcase our complete portfolio of smart sensing and wireless connectivity IP platforms, designed for fusing data from cameras, microphones and inertial sensors, analyzing it with the power of on-device AI, and wirelessly connecting it using Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and cellular IoT:
- Deep learning and computer vision - re-imagining the possibilities of camera-enabled applications in smartphones, 360 degree cameras, drones, surveillance and automotive
- Voice user interfaces and speech recognition - creating an immersive audio and voice experience for TWS earbuds, smart speakers, TVs, and smart home
- Sensor Fusion – complete contextual perception in robotics, augmented and virtual reality, motion controllers and IoT
- Multi-standard IoT connectivity – using Bluetooth 5.1 and Wi-Fi 6
- 5G and cellular IoT connectivity – including eNB-IoT Rel.14 and 5G standards
In addition, you will have the opportunity to interact with demos and devices deploying many of these technologies in real-world use cases.
Visit us at the Westgate suite #2939.
Access to the suite is by invitation and demo and meeting appointments are filling up fast. Contact us now and a member of our team will be in touch with you to schedule your meeting.
We hope to see you there!
The CEVA team