Are you looking for top edge technologies Company? Our team is the place for you!
We are looking for a Senior Compiler Engineer to take a major role in a team responsible for Design and development of C/C++ Compilers targeting all CEVA’s world leading DSP cores for all markets.
In this role, you will:
- Work with the newest technology worldwide
- Be part of a highly-skilled Compiler team.
- You will provide direction and goals to stakeholders both internal and external
As a Senior Compiler Engineer you will be engaged with a wide range of concepts, including:
- Research and development of algorithms and optimizations in favor of accelerating software performance for scalar and Vector DSP.
- Definition and implementation of C/C++ language extensions
- DSP Architecture definition and enhancements
- Use, improve and contribute to Open Source projects used by millions of developers
- Benchmark and performance optimizations for our customers
- B.Sc / M.Sc in Computer Science / Software Engineering / Computer Engineering from an acknowledged University.
- At least 4 years of software experience in developing in C and C++ for embedded system.
- Experience with Compilers and LLVM - Big Advantage
- 4+ years of experience of development with modern C++ (C++11 and newer)- Advantage
- Team player with good communication abilities.
- Fast and eager learner
- Good at problem analysis and task planning