From smartphones to base stations and utility infrastructure – connected cities, workplaces, homes, and vehicles demand intelligent, scalable solutions for wide area networks.
For the designer, this means building ever-more complex wireless SoCs that combine performance and flexibility with scalability and optimized efficiency. Such challenges require the right balance between hardware and software.
This process can be greatly simplified by choosing modem IP Platforms based on a wide variety of scalar and vectors processors, AI acceleration engines, co-processors and hardware accelerator IPs that are optimized for advanced wireless communications applications and that:
- Support different modes of operation and different communication standards
- Integrate powerful vector capabilities alongside general computation engines
- Combine the hardware platform with a wide range of readily available PHY and MAC software IP
- Are backed by advanced support tools with reference platforms, comprehensive simulation environments, and software development kits
CEVA 5G Life
- We will have fast cellular connectivity, everywhere!
- At home, 5G removes the limits on the number of devices
- Allowing for countless wireless connections
- Changing what we can do as we commute to and from work, or travel around the world
- Creating new possibilities at the office, the factory, the hospital— wherever we work
Connecting it all together. Bringing the 5G dream to life: with CEVA PentaG for UE applications and CEVA-XC16 for infrastructure applications. Create smart devices that understand the world around us, and seamlessly communicate.