DSP-enabled Bluetooth Audio IP Platform for TWS Earbuds and Wearables BluebudTM is a self-contained, feature-rich Bluetooth audio IP platform to streamline the development of True Wireless...
Proven IoT wireless connectivity IPs and platforms for embedded designs
Reliable, low-power short and long range wireless connectivity is a fundamental requirement for a wide range of applications, spanning smartphones and tablets, smart speakers and audio accessories, wearables, smart home products, smart city utility meters, industrial and automotive systems, smart key access and a whole host of other devices being created for the Internet of Things (IoT).
The highly competitive nature of these markets constantly pushes developers up the integration curve, with winning solutions embedding connectivity such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Ultra-wideband and NB-IoT technologies directly into the SoCs and ASSPs at the heart of these products. Many of these protocols may run concurrently, requiring solutions such as Wi-Fi & Bluetooth coexistence interface to avoid interference when operating on the same frequency band.
All of these require:
- Proven, portable, and certified IP solutions that can be quickly and easily embedded into silicon
- Area and power efficient implementations to enable differentiating silicon products
- Comprehensive platform solutions to accelerate the design curve
- Optimized solutions appropriate for the target product, be that:
- low power, high performance or multi-gig Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n aka Wi-Fi 4, 802.11ac aka Wi-Fi 5, 802.11ax aka Wi-Fi 6, 1×1 to 4×4); or
- low power Bluetooth dual mode (BTDM) or ultra-low power Bluetooth low energy (BLE); or
- power optimized Ultra-wideband (UWB) compliant with 802.15.4z HRP, Fira Consortium and Car Connectivity Consortium (CCC)
- low power eNB-IoT Release 15, and Dual Mode eNB-IoT & GNSS
- Adaptable coexistence schemes for smooth simultaneous operation
Cellular IoT / M2M
We have chosen CEVA's RivieraWaves dual mode Bluetooth IP because it allows us to address the widest possible range of applications, covering both classic and low energy connections.
Teo Swee Ann, CEO of Espressif Systems