What Personal Information We Collect and How We Collect It. We do not currently require you to provide Personal Information in order to have access to general information available on the Website. But, we do receive and/or collect Personal Information from you in the following ways:
- Online Registration. In order to download certain resources via the Website, you are required to fill in an online registration form. You will be asked to provide us with certain mandatory information such as your name, email address, company name, country, phone number, field of interest, etc.
- 'Contact Us' Information. If you send us a "Contact Us" request, you may be required to provide us with certain information such as your name, email address, company name, country and phone number.
- Log Files. We may make use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, clicked pages and any other information your browser may send to us. We may use such information to analyze trends, administer the Website, track users' movement around the Website, and gather demographic information.
- Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies. Our Website may utilize "cookies", anonymous identifiers and other tracking technologies in order to for us to provide our Website and present you with information that is customized for you. A "cookie" is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about activity on the Website. Certain cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information, such as an IP address, previously indicated by a user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept and/or remove them. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser.
- Publicly Available Information. Any content that you post on or via the Website (“User Submissions”) may be publicly available to other Website users, and may also be accessed and used by people off the Website. The notices and tools that we provide on the Website are intended to inform you which information will be made publicly available. If you publish your contact information in any User Submissions, you may receive unsolicited messages from other users of the Website or the public. We, therefore, encourage you only to post information that you are sure you want to be accessible to anyone.
The Way We Use Personal Information. If you submit or we collect Personal Information through the Website or other means, then we may use such Personal Information in the following ways:
- We will use your Personal Information to provide and improve our Website, to contact you in connection with the Website and certain programs or offerings that you may have registered for, and to identify and authenticate your access to the parts of the Website that you are authorized to access.
- We may use your designated email address to: (i) send you updates or news regarding CEVA and our products; and/or (ii) send you newsletters, invitations to participate in webinars, conferences and other activities and/or (iii) respond to a "Contact Us" or administrative request.
- We may disclose your Personal Information or any information you submitted via the Website if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce our Terms, including investigations of potential violations thereof; (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud or security issues; or (iv) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of CEVA, our users, yourself or the public.
- Use of Anonymous Information. We may use Anonymous Information (as defined below) or disclose it to third party service providers in order to improve our Website and enhance your experience with the Website. We may also disclose Anonymous Information (with or without compensation) to third parties, including advertisers and partners. "Anonymous Information" means information which does not enable identification of an individual user, such as aggregated information about the use of our Website.
- Opting Out. You may choose not to receive future promotional, advertising, or other Website-related emails from us by selecting an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email that we send. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving the foregoing emails, we may still send you a response to any "Contact Us" request as well as administrative emails (for example, in connection with a password reset request) that are necessary to facilitate your use of the Website.
- Choice. At all times, you may choose whether or not to provide or disclose Personal Information. If you choose not to provide mandatory Personal Information, you may still visit parts of the Website, but you may be unable to receive certain options, programs, offers, and services that involve our interaction with you.
- Access/Accuracy. To the extent that you do provide us with Personal Information, we wish to maintain accurate Personal Information. If you would like to delete or correct any of your other Personal Information that we may be storing, you may submit an access request by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your email should include adequate details of your request.
- Children's Privacy. The Website is not structured to attract children under the age of 13 years. Accordingly, we do not intend to collect Personal Information from anyone we know to be under 13 years. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under 13 years, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any such information, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Security. The security of Personal Information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards, including the use of appropriate administrative, physical and technical safeguards, to protect the Personal Information submitted to us. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially reasonable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security or confidentiality. If you have any questions about security on the Service, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Merger, Sale or Bankruptcy. In the event that we are acquired by or merged with a third party entity, or in the event of bankruptcy or a comparable event, we reserve the right to transfer or assign Personal Information in connection with the foregoing events.
- California Privacy Rights. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits our customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year.
- Our California Do Not Track Notice. We do not track consumers over time and across third party websites and therefore do not respond to Do Not Track signals. We do not allow third parties to collect personally identifiable information about an individual consumer's online activities over time and across different websites when a consumer uses the Website.
Last updated: January 28, 2016
Latest Press Announcements26 Feb 2017 CEVA and ASTRI Unveil Dragonfly NB1, a Licensable NB-IoT Solution For Cost and Power-Sensitive LTE IoT Devices
22 Feb 2017 CEVA Introduces the World's Most Advanced Communication DSP, Providing Cutting-Edge Performance for Multi-Gigabit Class Connectivity
21 Feb 2017 Waves Audio and CEVA Partner for Far-Field Voice Pick Up and Psychoacoustic Sound Enhancement