Come and meet us at Bluetooth Asia 2015, taking place this year on August 18-19 at the Shanghai Marriott City Center Hotel.
To book a meeting with our people at the event click here
We are very excited to actively participate in this event in the world’s most dynamic market. This year the event will be centered on the Internet of Things (IoT) enabled by Bluetooth technology. CEVA will be exhibiting in stand #15 and showcasing a demo of simultaneous audio streaming and mouse over Bluetooth Smart Ready 4.2, along with other connectivity demos.
On Wednesday, August 19th at 11.40 AM you can attend the experts panel “Moving Forward with Bluetooth – A Smarter IoT”, that will cover the following topics:
- Future developments of Bluetooth in the IoT ecosystem and how it impacts global markets
- Global Forecasting: Comparing How Different Market Sectors Will Grow Regionally Throughout 2015
- Where IoT technology is going and how Bluetooth will play a role
- How will Bluetooth Evolve for the IoT
- Gaining the Bluetooth advantage when designing IoT devices for the future
- Cost, range, latency, reliability, power consumption
- Ease of use
The panel participants are:
- Aviv Malinovitch, VP and GM of Connectivity Business Unit, CEVA
- Forrest Ye, Vice President, Open Platform Business Unit, WeChat
- Alf Helge More Business Development Manager, Bluetooth Smart, Nordic Semiconductor
- Tim Wei, Technical Sales Manager, Ellisys
The panel is moderated by Vincent Gao, Technical Program Manager, Application Developer Program, Bluetooth SIG
We are looking forward to meet you at the CEVA booth or at the IoT panel.
More from Bluetooth
Audio devices using Bluetooth (BT) connectivity are becoming more ubiquitous than ever. Apple, among others, have eliminated the standard 3.5mm …
An increasing number of devices are shedding their cords, becoming more portable and more convenient to use, like the should-be-here-any-minute-now …
The Bluetooth Special Interest Group (SIG) has announced the launch of Bluetooth 5. As expected, the new version boasts longer …