Senior Compiler Software Engineer
Development & maintenance of Compilers targeting CEVA’s world leading DSP cores.
As a Compiler engineer you’ll be engaged with a wide range of concepts, including:
- Target-independent optimization techniques
- Optimized code-generation for scalar and vector DSPs
- Definition and implementation of dedicated C/C++ language extensions
- Architecture definition and enhancements
- Benchmark and performance optimizations
- a minimum 2.1 Honors degree or higher in Computer science, or similar degree that provides strong knowledge of computer science theory along with practical software devolvement skills
- Excellent knowledge of C/C++
- 6+ years of experience in Compiler development
- Team player with excellent communication abilities to liaise with customers and other CEVA design offices.
- Able to travel to customer sites and other CEVA sites
- Experience with GCC, ORC, OPEN64 and LLVM
- Experience in Perl / Python scripting
Apply for the Job