RivieraWaves, a CEVA company, is a leading licensor of silicon Intellectual Property (IP) cores and platforms in the Bluetooth® and Wi-Fi™ areas for integration into ASIC and FPGA. The RivieraWaves IPs, made of digital hardware, software and radio frequency building blocks enable RivieraWaves customers to develop low power, low cost and innovative solutions that have significant impact on the market.
The success of our company is the result of all RivieraWaver’s contributions. That is why we take great care of each of our employees. We have the opportunity to work on innovative, exciting and challenging projects, while working in a dynamic and multi-cultural team within a pleasant atmosphere. Our company is ideally located in Sophia Antipolis.
You will be part of the WLAN HW development Team. Working closely with signal processing and software teams, you will participate in the development of our 802.11ax WLAN modem.
- Verilog description language
- Strong experience in digital design, SoC
- RTL Design
- RTL simulation
- ASIC Synthesis
- Experience in FPGA Implementation
- Technical document writing
- Ability to follow a design flow (RTL, testbench, code coverage, synthesis, formal verification, gate level simulation)
The following skills are considered as a plus :
- Knowledge in Wi-Fi/Bluetooth
- Knowledge in Wireless communication systems
A good level of English is needed, you are rigorous, polyvalent, you are a good team player and you have good interpersonal skills.
Status : Executive (cadre)
Professional exp > 4 yrs (experienced)