CEVA’s Customer Solutions Group is responsible to maintain deep technical expertise in CEVA’s products and help our field team and customers by developing technical examples, trainings, and other collateral as well as by providing deep levels of technical advice and support both pre-sales and post-sales.
You will be a member of CEVA’s Customer Solutions Group, with a focus on software development and optimization using CEVA’s Software Development Tools, Libraries, and IP. This position requires cooperation and interaction with CEVA’s R&D department, CEVA’s Field Application Engineers located abroad, and Customers to emphasize the technical value of CEVA’s products during pre-sales and facilitate customer’s integration and use of CEVA’s products post-sales.
The successful candidate can communicate complex topics clearly, multi-task well, develop breadth to communicate effectively with engineers from many disciplines (including algorithm, software, and hardware engineers).
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Computer Engineering with excellent academic achievement.
- Embedded software development (experience with ARM, MIPS, TI, Freescale, or other DSPs).
- Excellent knowledge of C/C++ and profiling/optimizing embedded code for performance and low power.
- Previous experience with Eclipse IDE.
- Fluent English, excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to distill complex technical concepts in easy to understand material.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Available to travel internationally.
- Prior experience with state-of-the-art compilers and compiler optimizations (e.g. LLVM, Open64, vectorization)
- Previous development and debug on processor development boards with working knowledge of debugger interactions.
- Familiarity with embedded processor or DSP architectures
- Prior experience with direct customer communication.