Development, maintenance and design of automatic environments for testing the CEVA-Toolbox™ SDT. CEVA-Toolbox™ is a complete software environment and tool-chain for programming high-performance applications running on CEVA’s world leading DSP cores.
All automation environments are developed in-house with various programming languages (C/C++, C#, Perl, Python, TCL) and include:
- Test drivers for running automatic testing suites, results gathering and analysis
- Distributed test system for executing tasks with hundreds of clients in parallel
- Automatic tests generators
- Various scripts for data analysis, batch processing and report generation.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Development of test packages and regression tests
- Investigation of complex customer scenarios in the DSP tool chain using advanced debug techniques (watch points, profiling, memory analysis and trace analysis)
- Executing automatic tests, analyzing results and pin-pointing problems.
B.Sc/BA/Eng in Natural / computer / electrical Science from the following academic institutes:
Tel- Aviv, Bar Ilan, Haifa, Technion, Hebrew, Beer Sheva, Tel-Aviv academic college and IDC Herzliya
Average Grade over 80 for universities, and over 83 for colleges (Tel-Aviv Academic and IDC Herzeliya)
- Good knowledge of C/C++ – must
- Experience with Perl, Python – strong advantage
- Object oriented design – advantage
- The position requires strong technical and problem solving skills, self-learning ability, dedication and teamwork.