Upcoming events that CEVA is either hosting or participating in.
Feb 27 - Mar 2, 2017
Mobile World Congress 2017
Barcelona - Fira Gran Via
Join CEVA at MWC 2017, the world's largest gathering for the mobile industry, organised by the GSMA and held in the Mobile World Capital Barcelona.
CEVA is exhibiting in Hall 6, stand A50.
CEVA and its partners will demonstrate new and exciting demos for Computer Vision and ADAS running on CEVA's new Imaging Processor, the CEVA-XM6, new Always-On and Sensor Fusion demos on CEVA-TeakLite-4.
- Embedded vision – face detection and recognition running on a vision DSP based customer silicon
- Surveillance – object detection and tracking powered by a computer vision merchant silicon
- Automotive – free space detection using a neural network optimized vision solution
- Smart home – multi standard IoT gateway with WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5, and multi-microphone voice control
- Wireless audio – audio over Bluetooth low energy and wireless speaker sound enhancement with High Quality Audio
- Always on – vision sensor with extreme low power for vision enhanced IoT devices
CEVA booth will a major stop for the MWC Tours - Emerging Tech. To find out more click here: MWC Tours
Event website: https://www.mobileworldcongress.com/
Latest Press Announcements27 Feb 2017 CEVA's Bluetooth® 5 Low Energy IP Powers ON Semiconductor's Ultra-Low-Power Radio SoC for IoT and Connected Health and Wellness Devices
26 Feb 2017 CEVA and ASTRI Unveil Dragonfly NB1, a Licensable NB-IoT Solution For Cost and Power-Sensitive LTE IoT Devices
22 Feb 2017 CEVA Introduces the World's Most Advanced Communication DSP, Providing Cutting-Edge Performance for Multi-Gigabit Class Connectivity