Mentor Graphics (Tools)
CEVA Tools Partner
Seamless® Hardware/Software Co-Verification
Mentor Graphics ® is a technology leader in electronic design automation (EDA), providing software and hardware design solutions that enable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. The company offers innovative products and solutions that help engineers overcome the design challenges they face in the increasingly complex worlds of board and chip design. Mentor Graphics has the broadest industry portfolio of best-in-class products, and is the only EDA company with an embedded software solution.
CEVA DSP Cores Supported
Partnering in Market Solutions
- Wireless Handsets
- Portable Multimedia
- Home Entertainment
- Voice over IP
Mentor Graphics® Seamless® co-verification environment enables software/hardware development and verification in parallel, removing software from the critical path, reducing the risk of hardware iterations, shortening design cycle time and increasing overall product quality. Increased visibility into your hardware design allows you to debug designs while they are exercised by production software running on the CEVA DSP and companion CPUs.
Mentor is partnering with CEVA to provide multi-core multi-simulation tools to enable smart and powerful design methodologies for CEVA cores. Seamless allows first-time system design and implementation benefiting the CEVA user community by improving time-to-market for products based on System-on-Chip (SoC) architectures.
Seamless Product Benefits
- Seamless supports both multi-processor homogeneous and heterogeneous environments. This enables hardware/software co-verification of systems containing both DSP and MCU/MPU cores.
- Shortens the design cycle time by one to three months for embedded systems - SoC and System-on-Board.
- Dynamic detail-performance flexibility during verification helps ensure first-pass silicon success.
- Patented optimizations deliver high-performance and comprehensive design validation.
- Accurate measurement of key design performance parameters, such as bus, memory and software performance.
- Collaboration between hardware and software design teams yields optimal system solutions.
Partners Announcements26 Feb 2017 CEVA and ASTRI Unveil Dragonfly NB1, a Licensable NB-IoT Solution For Cost and Power-Sensitive LTE IoT Devices
21 Feb 2017 Waves Audio and CEVA Partner for Far-Field Voice Pick Up and Psychoacoustic Sound Enhancement
5 Jan 2017 DeepGlint Harness the Power of CEVA-XM4 Imaging and Vision Platform for Intelligent Video Analytic and ADAS Solutions