CEVA Tools Partner
Incisive Enterprise Specman Simulator
Cadence Design Systems is the world's leading EDA technologies and engineering services company. Cadence helps its customers break through their challenges by providing leading edge electronic design solutions that speed advanced IC and system designs to volume production. Customers use Cadence software and hardware, methodologies, and services to design and verify advanced semiconductors, printed circuit boards and systems used in consumer electronics, networking and telecommunications equipment, and computer systems.
CEVA DSP Cores Supported
Partnering in Market Solutions
- Wireless handsets
- Portable Multimedia
- Voice over IP
- Home Entertainment
Incisive Enterprise Specman Simulator is the top-of-the-line Incisive simulator. It’s the only simulation and debug product on the market that supports all IEEE standard languages and design abstractions, from the gate level all the way up to system modeling and verification (including the e language via tight integration with Specman Elite and the included SimVision debug tool).
Cadence is partnering with CEVA to provide users with access to a verification solution based on key Cadence verification process automation (VPA) technologies: the Incisive ® Enterprise Specman Simulator and Incisive Plan-to-Closure methodology.
Incisive Enterprise Specman Simulator ("Specsim"): Product Benefits
- Increases the effectiveness and predictability of your verification process by capturing executable specifications and automating generation, assertion checking, and functional coverage recording
- Delivers the highest possible performance for mixed-language designs
- Compresses testbench and simulation runtimes
- Reduces the time to discover and correct logic and transaction modeling errors via the SimVision integrated graphical debug environment
- Supports all IEEE standard languages and interfaces, enabling full legacy and IP usage
Partners Announcements26 Feb 2017 CEVA and ASTRI Unveil Dragonfly NB1, a Licensable NB-IoT Solution For Cost and Power-Sensitive LTE IoT Devices
21 Feb 2017 Waves Audio and CEVA Partner for Far-Field Voice Pick Up and Psychoacoustic Sound Enhancement
5 Jan 2017 DeepGlint Harness the Power of CEVA-XM4 Imaging and Vision Platform for Intelligent Video Analytic and ADAS Solutions